Mass.fi ( company ) is committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy.
Collection of data
We may collect and process the following information:
• Information from forms that are completed via the www.massfi.co.uk website - including registration, ordering services, product postage and service requests.
• any surveys or questionnaires that we may ask you to participate in. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary.
• Necessary information that is required in the processing of any orders - including name, email address, delivery address, credit / debit card number, security code and expiry date
• The website visitor information including the location, traffic, site visits, and any other communication related info.
We collect information about our customers server logs,
cookies, order forms, and contests through. Cookies are text files that are
stored on your computer in order to maintain the registry. The information
collected through cookies can be used to identify individuals, unless your
browser settings are changed. Our cookies do not store any credit / debit
card information, or passwords. For more information on the cookies we use
(as well as their removal), you can read the Cookies section.
Where we store information
Execution shopping on our website is secure. Our site uses a standard in the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that enables the encryption of personal information such as name, address, and payment card, allowing debit or credit card payments to be processed safely.
We will only accept orders that use Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which will prevent you from inadvertently revealing personal information due to unsecured connection. The latest browsers use SSL technology, if this is blocked, you cannot run an event before you enable it in your browser. You can check that you shop in secure mode by checking to see that the site lock or key icon is visible in the URL section.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the network is not completely certain. We do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee a 100% completely safe transfer of data, and every move is made at your own risk.
Use of information
We use the information acquired by the following:
• to ensure that the content of the website is available in the most efficient way possible.
• to meet your customer obligations and fulfill all company generated contracts
• to provide you with the opportunity to benefit from the interactive features of the page
• changes to our services
If you are an existing customer we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail, or text) to inform about products or services that match your Purchase History.
We may also use your information to provide you with interest in similar products or services. If you do not want your information to be used, you can change this setting.
We have no interest in information shared by third party advertisers in order to identify individuals, but only care about the statistical information. For example, we can pass on information to our advertisers that 100 women aged under 25 have clicked on an ad in a single day. We can also provide statistical information to our advertisers who help in reaching a particular group of consumers.
Disclosure of information
We can transmit information to a company operating in a group, including subsidiaries. Information may be disclosed to third parties as follows:
• M & A situations in which we can pass on information from the company to the buyer or the seller
• if Cend Limited, is transferred to a third party
• if we have a duty to convey information to respond to legal obligations or implement the terms of trade or other commitments, or to protect Cend Limited in customers' rights, property, or safety. This includes the transmission of data between the other parties to prevent fraud or credit losses.
You have the right to prevent the use of your data for marketing purposes. usually notify you (before collecting data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or to convey information to third parties.You can prevent transmission of the data by changing the settings.
Our website may contain links to other websites, and we ask you to note that these privacy practices that are separate website and which we
take no responsibility. Check the privacy policies of Web sites before submitting personal information.
We take online fraud risk with the utmost seriousness. In order to prevent the processing of forged credit cards, we make every effort to ensure the safe handling and inspection of all orders we have received. As a result, we can be in connection with our customers to ensure the safety orders and all fraudulent orders are reported.
Access to Personal Information
You are able to view your information. The information in the review request may be subject to a fee of £10 to cover the costs resulting from the transmission of data.