Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Myprotein Almond Butter
Now available in Coconut flavour
What is Almond Butter?
Here at Myprotein, we have raised the bar once again with our delicious and natural Almond Butter. Made simply from roasting the natural skins of almonds, this great-tasting blend hosts a remarkable nutritional profile which is free from added salt, sugar, palm oil and preservatives. Now available in smooth and crunchy with the option of coconut flavouring!
What are the Key Benefits?
Myprotein’s Almond Butter is perfect for anyone wanting to complement their diet and exercise regimes with a healthy snack, supercharged with both macro and micronutrients.
- Protein - it’s a rich source of protein (providing 25g per 100g serving), which contributes to the maintenance and growth of lean muscle mass.
- Healthy fats - the high content of mono and polyunsaturated fats will help you to maintain a balanced diet and contribute to normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Magnesium - 269mg per 100g serving will help to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as supporting the normal functioning of: energy-yielding metabolism, the nervous system, psychological function, muscle function and protein synthesis.
- Vitamin E - this will contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
How can Almond Butter be used?
Our nut butter is beautifully versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. As a spread, it can be used to add flavour to rice cakes, crackers, wholegrain toast and fruits, such as apples and bananas. You can also get creative with your protein shakes by adding a spoonful of Almond Butter for a fantastic flavour boost with all the nutritional benefits. Why not be even more adventurous and add some to a chicken or beef stir fry?
|Vegan Suitable||Vegetarian Suitable|
The dietary choices of all our customers are extremely important to us. Whilst this product is manufactured using ingredients and processing aids suitable for the vegan diet, please note that dairy powders are also used within the same production facility and cross contamination may occur at very small levels.
Please note that the labelling on this product is provided in English as a minimum. French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Finnish may also be present on a product by product basis.
- A rich source of protein
- Contains healthy fats
- Unbelievably versatile
Ideal for use as a spread or cooking agent. Some separation of oil is natural, simply stir back in.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, best consumed within 3 months. Produce of more than one country.
For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold. May contain other nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds.
Crunchy: Almonds (100%) (Whole skin on).
Smooth: Almonds (100%) (Whole skin on).
Coconut Flavoured: Roasted Almonds (whole skin on) (70%), Coconut (27%), Honey.
|Energy||2701 kJ/653 kcal|
|of which saturates||4.4 g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||34 g|
|of which polyunsaturates||14 g|
|of which sugars||4.0 g|
|Vitamin E||24 mg a-TE||200%|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
The nutritional information is based on the Crunchy version, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.