Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Myvitamins Alpha Men Super Multi Vitamin
Super Multi Vitamin
What is Alpha Men?
Vitamins and minerals are essential for optimising health and well-being. However, with a hectic lifestyle, micronutrients can easily be neglected in your normal diet. This is why Alpha Men is a perfect and convenient multi-vitamin supplement that brings together a unique and incredibly effective blend of high potency vitamins and minerals.
What are the Key Benefits of Alpha Men?
- Alpha Men contains a variety of scientifically proven and EFSA approved vitamins and minerals that are crucial for health and well-being.
- Calcium- contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, muscle function, neurotransmission, and bone maintenance.
- Vitamin D- your body can become deficient during winter months, so supplementation is essential. Vitamin D also contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Selenium - contributes to the normal function of both the immune system and thyroid function, alongside protecting the body’s cells from oxidative stress.
- Pantothenic Acid- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the normal functioning of: mental performance, neurotransmitters, metabolism and synthesis of Vitamin D and energy-yielding metabolism.
- Biotin- contributes to normal psychological function.
Is this product for me?
Alpha Men is the perfect product for any male who is trying to meet their essential vitamin and mineral recommended daily allowances (RDAs).
Please note that the labelling on this product is provided in English as a minimum. French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Finnish may also be present on a product by product basis.
- Excellent blend of the best quality vitamins and minerals
- Contains several scientifically proven vitamins and minerals
- Convenient and practical for everyday dosage
Our team of expert nutritionists recommend consuming 2 tablets a day, preferably with meals.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Calcium Carbonate (Carrier: Maltodextrin), Vitamin E (DL Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Calcium (Calcium Ascorbate, Stabiliser (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose)), Magnesuim, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate), Korean Ginseng Extract 10:1, Potassium Chloride, Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Nicotinamide*, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract 3:1, Citrus Biflavonoids, Kelp Powder, Gink Biloba Extract 50:1, Zinc, Thiamine, Selenomethionine ( Anti-caking agent: Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Selenomethionine), Vitamin B6**, Vitamin A Preparation (Modified Food Starch, Corn Starch, Beta-Carotene, Antioxidant (DL-Alpha-Tocopherol)), Riboflavin, Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 (Uritca Dioica L, Uritca Urens L), Grape Seed Extract 50:1, Inositol, Bromelain, Lipase, Papain, Manganese, Borax, Amylase (Contains Wheat Flour), Co Enzyme Q10, Vitamin D3 Preparation (Gum Arabic, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Anti-Caking Agent (Tri-calcium Phosphate), Cholecalciferol, Antioxidant (DL-alpha-Tocopherol)), Lutein, Copper Sulphate, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin K Preparation (Carrier: Maltodextrin, Phylloquinone), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Molybdenum.
For allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients highlighted in bold.
*This amount of Nicotinic acid may cause skin flushes in sensitive individuals.
**Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Serving Size - 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container - 60 (120 Tablets), 120 (240 Tablets)
Typical Nutritional Values
|Per Daily Serving||*RI|
|Vitamin A||501 µg RE||62%|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg a-TE||55%|
|Vitamin K||25 µg||33%|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
|Niacin||25 mg NE||156%|
|Vitamin B6||12.6 mg||900%|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||126 µg||5000%|
|Pantothenic Acid||50 mg||833%|
|Per Daily Serving|
|Korean Ginseng Extract||50 mg|
|Ginko Biloba Extract||20 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25.5 mg|
|Royal Jelly Extract||25.5 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||25 mg|
|Kelp Powder||20 mg|
|Nettle Leaf Extract||12.5 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||6.25 mg|
|Co Enzyme Q10||2.5 mg|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.